About Me

My photo
I'm a 25yr old guy, I enjoy life to the fullest and God is who I want to follow he has blessed me with great friends and amazing people who surround and support me.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy life

Man oh man life is crazy. Trying to stay caught up is a challenge. Im not complaining I love a good challenge but i think I'm at the point where if I want to stay healthy and sane I'm going to have to start saying No. This is a word that isn't typically in my vocabulary and those of you who really know me know this. But get ready I think its going to become my favorite word for the next couple of weeks. Now there are things that I have committed to that I am not going to turn my back on. But as far as new things I'm going to have to say No. Im stretching myself very thin and making myself tired and on the brink of getting the bugs everyone else has luckily I have been blessed with a good immune system and haven't caught anything, but I don't want to push my luck. Between coaching baseball, playing softball, school, work, attempting to train, and volunteering at church I don't have much time to myself to spend in The Word or spend with friends. That needs to change and the quickest way is for me to say No to anything new. Hope you understand when I say I'm sorry but I can't that I really am sorry I would love to help it just isn't wise for me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment