About Me

My photo
I'm a 25yr old guy, I enjoy life to the fullest and God is who I want to follow he has blessed me with great friends and amazing people who surround and support me.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Bucket list

So I was thinking about some of the stuff I wanted to do in the next few years and then decided to write them down. After thinking realistically, with going to school and not working a whole lot many of these things just wouldn't be possible until after I graduate. So I just decided to start a Bucket list here are just a few of the things I have decided I want to do before I die, before I give you the list just know that this is by no means all of it, just what I thought of right off the top of my head.
In no particular order...

Visit/camp in the Grand Canyon
Camp in the Rockies
Go to a World Cup game
Visit every state in the USA
Travel Europe
Travel Africa
Travel South America
Graduate with a Bachelors Degree
Visit yosemite National park
Hike/Ride the Appalachian Mountains
Run a Marathon
Compete in a Triathlon
Financially support a short term missionary
Financially support a long term missionary
Learn to drive a stick-shift
Score a hat trick in a soccer game
Watch a Denver Broncos game in person at Invesco Field at Mile High
Go to Disneyland in Cali
Scuba Dive



No comments:

Post a Comment