About Me

My photo
I'm a 25yr old guy, I enjoy life to the fullest and God is who I want to follow he has blessed me with great friends and amazing people who surround and support me.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Incredibly Blessed.

For the most part we don't ever think about our blessings, just our wants and desires. Im very guilty of this. Yes I say Im blessed and spoiled but I don't think that until just the other day I realized just how truly blessed I am.

During worship this past wednesday night was the first time in a while I could strictly worship God with no distractions wether it be something going on in life or kids talking during worship we had so many leaders and the kids were well behaved. I made it a point more than ever to put everything aside and Praise my Lord and Savior. When I did whoa it was unbelievable. The things he showed me were incredible. It was so much raising my hands wasn't enough, I had to get on my knees and just bow to the almighty it was the closest thing I could think of to physically show my surrender to him at that moment. Just blessing after blessing he showed me.

As I hang out in the cabin we have for the weekend in Angel Fire and think about how big it is and the fact that i have a room to myself with a king size bed I can help but think of those just a few hours south who live in cardboard box and wooden pallet houses smaller than my room while sleeping on the dirt floor. Many of them wishing they had enough to get by. Sometimes I want more than what I have which I think is ok God wants to bless us don't get me wrong but I thinks its crazy how much people want(myself included) when there are others who have next to nothing who would be perfectly content with half of what we have.

My family, the friends I have now, the friends that have stuck with me through some crazy stupid stuff, the friends I have had, the people who have come across my life for just a short time but have made and impact on how I think about the daily things in life. My job, I couldn't ask for a better boss right now he takes care of me making sure I get hours yet allowing me to live my life and enjoy it. The ability to worship him freely when ever wherever I want. An awesome group of older wiser friends that I can go to for advice. I can't even imagine the blessing he still has in store as I continue to work for Him and do my best to bring glory to His name. But my goal is to focus on the blessings he has already given me and the work that he has for me I have come to realize that doing those things the blessings will come pouring down rain incredibly thick, and thats what I want.

Im Incredibly blessed. I know that and and in case you didn't know you are to just ask to be shown your blessings and look for them at every corner. They are there I promise you just have to open your eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment