About Me

My photo
I'm a 25yr old guy, I enjoy life to the fullest and God is who I want to follow he has blessed me with great friends and amazing people who surround and support me.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Prophetic Pictures

At our last leaders meeting we had Prophetic ministry. A tool that they is used to help you hear the holy spirit is to look at pictures and ask the Lord to speak to you what these pictures are saying. I feel like this is something I am suppose to share. 

 "I am leading you on a path never before traveled, you are creating the road for others to follow. Looking directly behind, you are worried that its not set, solid, I'm giving you room to make mistakes look back farther, its solid. Be confident, you have no path you are suppose to follow because you are the leader."
"Even in the shark infested waters you can have peace in Me. Don't worry about the things out of your control, but know that everything is in My control"

No comments:

Post a Comment