About Me

My photo
I'm a 25yr old guy, I enjoy life to the fullest and God is who I want to follow he has blessed me with great friends and amazing people who surround and support me.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 in Review

So its a new year and everyone looks forward at whats next...I'm not everyone. So before I look ahead I want to take a second and look back at the past year and look at the path that I have taking the past year to get me to where I am now.

In 2010 I was able to do lots of things so many that im just going to bullet them.

I was able to be a part of 10 families being blessed with a home

I was a part of 2 middle school retreats

Went to the mountains for a week with my 5th and 6th graders

Made a PR for my 5k time

Ran my first 10k

Ran 3 half marathons

Worked 2 jobs

Got a 4.0 semester gpa for the first time

Took second place in a cross country bike race

Got my CHL

I did lots of traveling around the state of Texas.
Was a groomsmen in 3 weddings

Started Blogging

But I think the best thing that happen to me in 2010 was the friends that I made. Some of the strongest Christians I have come across that are my age. They are spread out all over the country but I hold them all close to my heart.

To those reading this thank you hope you can look back at what you have done and be proud of it. I know I am and can't wait to improve on that this year great things to come. I don't make many plans but here are a few things I would like to cross of my list

Run a Marathon

Get out of Debt

Invest in people

Dig into the word

Love God Love people

Know the Lord better

But most importantly I want to listen to the Lord and step into the calling he has on my life.

So I leave you with this verse something that I use to remind myself that I do have value.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 "11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."


No comments:

Post a Comment